With Help of Property Valuers you can more understand my profession as an expert in real estate appraisals, I offer you an illustration of an estimate of a structure plot, of course each train being unique, this illustration may not be applicable to your plot.
The value of a structure plot is commensurable to its constructability as well as to its position, its terrain, its area which wants to condition its belonging to a given real estate request. Schematically, a piece of land able of accommodating three individual houses will be worth three times that of a piece of land allowing the construction of only one house. It’s thus essential to know the factors of constructability. The main legal factors relating to city planning law, the charge of which is to regulate the right to make. It’s necessary to determine with perfection the city planning rules applicable to the land.
Civic planning rules define the constructability of land according to the following principles
– the nature of the authorized constructions In our thesis, these will be constructions for domestic use therefore, if the land can only admit constructions for artificial use, there’s no need to go further.
– access An access of minimal range is generally handed for by city planning regulations. inadequate access can thus make land unbuildable, unless access is negotiated with a neighbour. It’ll also be necessary to reduce the land by the price to be paid to gain biddable access,
– structure The city planning regulations bear that the land be served by drinking water, electricity and sewage networks if they live.
Accordingly, the expert must insure that the land is located near the networks. It’s important to know the position of the networks and their characteristics( periphery, depth, power,etc.). still, the cost mustn’t be prohibitive in relation to the value of the land since this must be imputed on said value, If it’s far from them.
– size of the land the regulations occasionally put a minimal size for structure, especially if the land isn’t connectable to the public sewage network.
– Siting of structures in relation to public and private roads This is generally regulated and a certain distance from the roads is assessed. therefore, it can be assessed to make in alignment or behind them. therefore, land affected by alignment at a significant depth may lose part of its value, directly depending on its loss of constructability.
– position of constructions in relation to the dividing boundaries In the same way, minimal distances are frequently assessed in relation to the boundaries of the land or it’s assessed to make on the boundaries.
– implantation of constructions to each other on the same land There may be rules for the implantation ofnon-contiguous constructions. They’re important in the event of erecting a separate outbuilding or a group of houses on the same property.
-maximum height of constructions It determines the maximum size of the constructions in height. This can be measured in measures or in situations. As an suggestion, there are2.70 to 3 m per position.
– parking A certain number of parking spaces is occasionally assessed per lodging. The land must thus be suitable to accommodate both the lodging and the garage. else, the value of the land must be reduced by the quantum of the participation which is generally assessed if it isn’t possible to make a garage.
– viscosity This is the rate between the face of the land and the structure face of it. In practice, this viscosity is given by the operation of all the antedating rules.